Who We Are
sandbox media is an experienced team of web designers, developers and codies offering an extensive range of website, rich media, design for print, branding and on-line marketing solutions.
It all started with us - the three partners, who trained on a strict diet of freelancing for external agencies and working 'behind the scenes'. We decided to take our website experience and expertise and start to work directly with clients. So we struck out on our own, and sandbox media was born. Now, with two years under the belt, many successful projects and many happy clients - we're tried, tested and proven... and hungry for more!
We're proud to be based in Bristol and try to support our local community in whatever way we can. We work closely with the Bristol Fairtrade Network and continue to host their website, as well as offering guidance on any web/tech issues. We're also the web sponsor for the Bristol International Kite Festival.
- sandbox media founded in August 2006.
- 30+ years industry experience.
- Moved into The Tobacco Factory (Bristol) in 2007.
- Passionate about Bristol and its community.
- Contribution to Bristol charities and projects.
- Scrum Master certified for successful project management.